Playbill Template Free
Use Weddingnewsday's template to create your very own Playbill-style wedding program! Entertain guests with head-shots & bio's from your wedding party. Give them a breakdown of the ceremony & evening's events. Let them read the story of how the bride & groom met.
Write out readings/poems/first dance lyrics etc. so guests can easily follow along. Even let them browse a list of your staff & vendors!
This template includes a PowerPoint file of the template. All you need to do is change the titles & pictures, and add your own text. The template is 11 PowerPoint slides, making a 22 page program, but can easily be modified to change the number of pages. I'll also include instructions on how to rearrange the pages in order for printing pamphlet style.
Template page break-down:
1) back cover, front cover
2) blank inside cover, basic wedding details page
3) Wedding Numbers page (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception), 1st page of 'head-shots'
4) 2nd page of 'head-shots', 1st page of 'Who's Who in the Wedding' (or bios)
5) 2nd page of bios, 3rd page of bios
6) 4th page of bios, 5th page of bios
7) 6th page of bios, 7th page of bios
8) 8th page of bios, Wedding Staff & Vendors List
9) The Bride & Groom's Story, Bride's Wedding Attire (something old, new, borrowed, blue)
10) Reading I, Reading II
11) Reading III, Reading IV